"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because, Pilot Pen is a second-tier men's tournament, it is not supposed to resort to appearance money.
- For Davenport, it was the fourth time in the last five years that she had been defeated in the final of the Pilot Pen.
- "I think Pilot Pen will be another step in the sport looking at combined events and saying, 'You know, this works."'
- Siemerink, also 26, came into the Pilot Pen with an 18-21 record in 1996.
- The 1985 Pilot Pen Classic was a tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts.
- Pilot Pen drew 80,000 people last year with just the men's tournament.
- She sustained the injury last week at the Pilot Pen in New Haven.
- The Pilot Pen was to be her warm-up for the United States Open.
- The Pilot Pen started in 1998, with both men's and women's draws.
- Worcester said attendance at the Pilot Pen last year reached 100,000 for the first time and increased by 22 percent from 2004.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.