"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Lazarus, I am now as skillful a pilot as she is, in my other me."
- Given a single ship, a skillful pilot, and a moderate degree of luck, and there are holes and to spare.
- These were the Navy's elite, a team that existed to be in the public eye, to show what great, courageous, skillful pilots they were.
- A less skillful pilot would have shot past him and been a million kilometers away before realizing what had happened.
- But Tom Swift was too skillful a pilot to cause his craft to sustain much of a crash.
- The last thing they wanted was for their Yaks to get in a dogfight situation with the more skillful Western Forces' pilots.
- The author supposed that lieutenant Sandström, "as a careful and skillful pilot", had put on the belts.
- Tom's sister Sandy, a year younger than her brother, was a skillful pilot.
- While this could be done in the right conditions with a skillful pilot, it was considered too risky to have any passengers or cargo onboard.
- In economy cruise modes, the flight control systems adjust the throttles and fuel tank selections more precisely than all but the most skillful pilots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.