"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To bring an Air Force pilot to a level of training where he is considered combat-ready costs about $6 million.
- "I have visual contact on you just fine," the Air Force pilot replied.
- He had been an Air Force pilot for five years before the crash.
- Air Force pilots fly roughly two million hours a year around the world.
- He had been an Air Force pilot, and his mind still worked in that direction.
- For many years this was the place where both Air Force pilots and technicians got their training.
- Air Force pilots have several ways to check the identify of unknown aircraft.
- Because frankly, if a guy hasn't had 10 years as an Air Force pilot, it makes us nervous.
- She and her husband, a retired Air Force pilot, are coming to the reunion by train.
- He was an Air Force pilot who had logged more than 3,000 flight hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.