"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the most senior female pilot, she retired with over 31 years total service in December, 2007.
- At that time (the early 80's), the son, a senior 747 pilot, earned $150,000.
- The senior pilot sat on a cluttered desk in front of the lit window.
- They kept shooting puzzled glances across at the two senior pilots.
- The airline has calculated that 800 to 1,000 of its most senior pilots would immediately retire.
- This also stirred ill feelings toward him since he had jumped over two more senior pilots.
- He became one of Intercontinental's senior and most trusted pilots.
- The article said the most senior pilots make more than $300,000 a year for 80 hours of work a month.
- She is a senior pilot with more than 3,200 flight hours and over 330 combat hours.
- I was hired as senior pilot to lead the expedition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.