"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Later, the now veteran pilots he had befriended come to the bar and Walker realizes he still wants to redeem himself.
- By the end of the year, Pouyade was released from command of the regiment and he, along with other veteran pilots, returned to France.
- A little drunkenly, one of the veteran German pilots explained that the body had been left just where it had fallen.
- The head of that veteran German pilot was turned so that he was looking out at the road.
- Over 800 German aircraft were rounded up with many veteran pilots retired from combat duty pressesd back into service.
- It is the same in terms of attack power and ability and is used by many veteran pilots.
- It is a balanced choice used by new to veteran pilots, and the fastest model in the series.
- But several other senior agency officials "were basically unaware of the threat," as were senior airline operations officials and veteran pilots, the report said.
- Many veteran pilots have dozens of sick days that allow them to stay on the sick list and still get paid.
- There is a distinct potential for conflict between veteran pilots and the replacement pilots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.