"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot died of a heart attack in the air and he was probably dead before his aircraft hit the ground.
- The pilot managed to land, but died a few minutes later.
- Instead they think the pilot may have died because of an error he made.
- The pilot was the only soul on board and died in the crash.
- The pilot died without even knowing there had been a second missile.
- Two passengers were killed in the accident, and the pilot died a day later.
- The pilot was seriously injured, and died in hospital on 19 August.
- All eight passengers and both pilots died in the incident.
- The last pilot died, and the liaison didn't feel it.
- Both the pilot and his 40 year old passenger died in the crash.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.