"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then the pilot stood the L-5 on its wing and made a 180 degree turn.
- The pilot stood up and wiped his hands on a rag.
- The pilot stepped out and stood by the open door.
- The pilot and copilot were standing next to the open door.
- The pilot opened the door and stood to one side.
- The pilot was unbuckling himself and standing up, without taking his eyes off the scene outside.
- The pilot stood looking after them, feeling unaccountably lost, though she could not have said for certain why.
- As the pilots stood by waiting to take off, Johnson called with a change in rules.
- The pilot stood, and walked back into the passenger cabin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.