"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 1973 "L" model brought in lower seats to provide more headroom for taller pilots.
- The airport today is smaller than local airports, primarily serving the local community and providing hangar space for pilots of nearby communities.
- The university was established in 1951 to provide civil aviation tertiary education and training for new pilots in China.
- It provided transition training for pilots, using DC-3s and later C-47s.
- He provided lifeguard duty for pilots who were downed either in coastal waters or over enemy-held territory.
- Although defense of the islands continued to be an important responsibility, continuing to provide combat training for pilots became the primary mission for the next two years.
- He added, "When we hear that Iranians are willing to provide search and air rescue for American pilots, this is pretty interesting."
- The 89th provided transition training for pilots from 1942 to 1944.
- WeatherTAP.com was created to provide weather data for commercial and private pilots; it is web-based and requires a subscription.
- It provides invaluable training for pilots, much more than simulated ground training.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.