"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A: First of all, the businesses at the airports provide service to pilots and aircraft owners, and having additional aircraft will help their businesses.
- He says, "On more than one occasion I've provided tech support to friends and fellow pilots."
- Jeppesen provided copies of his notebook to fellow pilots - not, he said, to make money, but "to stay alive."
- These provide cues to pilots during the flight via actuation systems.
- Practice interceptions, run almost daily provided significant experience to ground officers and pilots working under simulated combat conditions.
- Air traffic controllers also can provide information to pilots.
- Air traffic controllers are also permitted to provide flight information services to pilots.
- Its weather conditions and isolation provide a significant challenge to pilots.
- Originally it was seen as a very difficult task: ground controls used visual aides to provide signals to pilots in the air.
- This strategy, he said, allows the radar units to provide earlier warning of a microburst to pilots and air-traffic controllers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.