"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The jackets are just one part of a plan to keep more experienced pilots in service, he said.
- What kind of money was United paying for experienced pilots?
- He often gave away victories to other, less experienced pilots.
- But he said he always had a second, more experienced pilot along.
- The result is a challenging landing for even the most experienced pilots.
- More important, I had the opportunity to see an experienced pilot fly the area.
- You don't know the river like an experienced pilot.
- An experienced pilot would've set his beacon going, if nothing else.
- "But someone did a good job of working over our friends up on top and it wasn't a mistake an experienced pilot would make."
- There's always a need for experienced pilots on the ground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.