"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- About 2,000 such controllers work in flight service stations, aiding private pilots and corporate planes.
- He did not know what, if anything, aboard the Dokaalan skiffs aided pilots to successfully traverse the field to their intended destinations, but he doubted it was a method he would have time to learn.
- There are lights on the Key Bridge, Theodore Roosevelt Bridge, Arlington Memorial Bridge, and the George Mason Memorial Bridge to aid pilots following the river.
- A Roteiro was a Portuguese navigational route description compiled to aid sailors and pilots and used from the 16th to the 19th centuries, an early version of a Baedeker.
- Engineers at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration are also modifying the computer system so that it can be used to aid pilots during landings in much the same way.
- Because of the aircraft's length, the 300 is equipped with a tailskid and ground maneuvering cameras to aid pilots during taxi.
- Gyro gunsights were (for the most part) modifications of the reflector gunsight to aid pilots in hitting targets (other aircraft) that were turning rapidly in front of them.
- The city's emergency response system moves to aid the downed aircraft and pilots.
- While any pilot may successfully make and receive approval via appeals, there are professional organizations that exist to aid pilots in appealing the denial of a medical certificate.
- In early 1942, prisoners at Dachau concentration camp were used by Sigmund Rascher in experiments to aid German pilots who had to eject at high altitudes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.