"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A pilot broke out of the procession and hurried toward Blade.
- A pilot could break an altitude record every time he got off the deck.
- The assembled pilots broke into a spontaneous round of applause.
- "Thanks," Heikki said, but the pilot had already broken the connection.
- As he released the button the German pilot broke left.
- She found out, astonishingly, that this was the third time a pilot broke away from a formation and disappeared.
- The other pilots, in accordance with their training, did not break formation.
- One helicopter made a hard landing and its pilot, the only American casualty, broke a leg.
- On some planes, passengers videotaped the moment when the pilots broke the news.
- General Peterson stressed that the pilot, who has not been identified, broke no rules.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.