"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot sat for a few minutes, deep in thought.
- He looked at the other pilots sitting around the table.
- One of the pilots sitting at the table held up his hand.
- The pilot sat at the front immediately behind the engine.
- The pilot would sit in the front seat for added balance.
- The pilot sat with his head raised through the frame, where he had an excellent field of view.
- The pilot sat just forward of the wings, high up and well above the central motor line, with a god view.
- The pilot and one passenger sat together with room for four more passengers.
- From my angle the only crew I could see was the pilot, sitting still, head straight forward.
- A single pilot sat at the front, with an equipment bay situated behind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.