"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This allows the pilot to focus on the most important matter of aircraft control.
- This system allowed the pilot to estimate the range to the target.
- This allows the pilot to pay more attention to the battle and react faster as a result.
- The second role is to allow the pilot to choose which tank feeds the engine.
- Both configurations allow the pilot to takeoff and land on his/her feet.
- These can allow the pilot to fly straight while climbing in continuous lift.
- The wing loading must be very low in order to allow the pilot to run fast enough to get above stall speed.
- "I can't believe they haven't instantaneously allowed pilots to defend themselves, given the gaps in the current system."
- Synthetic Vision allows the pilot to see at night or in inclement weather.
- He developed manuals and charts that allowed pilots to fly much more safely.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.