"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot suffered burns and was immediately taken to a hospital.
- Over 25 pilots have already suffered fatal injuries worldwide since 2006.
- "The airline has suffered enough, and it is time that the pilots suffer along with us."
- The German pilots also suffered five wounded and two killed.
- But at the last show a pilot apparently suffered a heart attack while flying the Havoc.
- The pilot suffered only minor injuries, and no one in the water was injured.
- The pilot of the helicopter that rolled over suffered a broken leg, the general said.
- All on board escaped, although the pilot suffered moderate injuries.
- Many pilots suffered stomach cramps, or found themselves unable to eat.
- However the board couldn't rule out the possibility that the aircraft's pilot suffered a heart attack and this resulted in a loss of control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.