"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each pilot adjusts his holding pattern to depart marshal precisely at the assigned time.
- The pilot checked his compass and adjusted his course.
- They flew for a short distance and Cabrillo watched the pilot adjust the flight controls.
- If the pilot does not adjust the engine power by decreasing the throttle setting, the aircraft's airspeed will increase.
- Once in space, the pilot can adjust the gravity.
- By controlling the size of the driving region, the pilot can adjust autorotative rpm.
- The pilot adjusted course to pass within two miles of the ship, with the sun behind the four-engine patrol aircraft.
- The pilot must adjust the airspeed to deal with the effect of the gradient.
- The pilot was delicately adjusting the condenser of his wireless receiver.
- The pilot must adjust heading to compensate for the wind, in order to follow the ground track.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.