"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the first weeks of the mail service, nearly a dozen Army pilots were killed.
- An army pilot, he must act out in the air his youthful struggle for a true sense of himself.
- Army pilots sent back soil from around the world to be tested for the right kind of mold.
- They were paying big money then, for Army pilots.
- Training of the first two Army pilots began there on October 8.
- He was an Army pilot back a few years.
- The army pilot wrestled frantically with the controls, but it was a fight he could not hope to win.
- The fazenda was forty minutes away by helicopter, according to the army pilots.
- He served as an Army pilot after the war until he left the military to pursue journalism in 1947.
- He also encouraged Army pilots to challenge speed, endurance and altitude records.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.