"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She solves problems, holds hands and even hauls planes to help pilots through crises.
- It could be used for transporting soldiers, cargo, support, helping lost soldiers or pilots, helping hurt people get to hospitals, or attacking enemies.
- In addition, some companies are flying older helicopters that lack the instruments needed to help pilots navigate safely.
- Licensed flight dispatchers must be added to help pilots with some duties.
- To help pilots and other soldiers during night operations, the Army has provided 3,000 pairs of its newest night-vision goggles to troops going to Bosnia.
- Why do you think nobody helps pilots who get shot down?
- To help pilots in single-seat fighters combat the effects of stress and fatigue, military flight surgeons have the authority to prescribe amphetamines.
- However, they help meteorologists, pilots, and mariners to see important weather patterns.
- But when World War II started, the military jumped onto polarization as a great way to help pilots flying over the ocean spot submerged submarines.
- Save a Lot of Lives' "It's designed to help pilots," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.