"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There she became a skilled hunter and pilot.
- To the command staff, pilots were becoming just numbers to move around on strategic plotting projections.
- One hundred and forty-five pilots became aces in the P-40.
- When pilots and gliders became even better, most of the pilots would complete the task.
- Nor was it less amusing to remark how desperately unpopular the poor pilot became in one short minute.
- On April 2, 2012, an 81 year old pilot was flying with his wife but became unconscious and died in mid air.
- And it was not possible: pilot, he might become; like her, he would never be.
- There he became the first pilot to fly at night.
- There is also strong evidence that the pilots were becoming unsure of their position.
- The pilots became more occupied with things below.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.