"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One of the seasoned pilots was Georgi Beregovoi, flying IL-2 since 1941.
- The seasoned pilot in him noted that his young bombardier-navigator was having a more difficult time than usual getting his gear on.
- Therefore, they were not able to effectively replace seasoned pilots lost through combat attrition following their initial successes in the Pacific campaign.
- However, many of the Luftwaffe pilots were poorly trained and did not have the experience necessary to battle seasoned Allied pilots.
- In a statement, the company described him as its "most seasoned pilot" with more than 12,000 hours of flying.
- The crews of these aircraft landed their aircraft in circumstances which would challenge the most seasoned pilot.
- Even the seasoned pilots on hand had to let out gasps of admiration.
- The seasoned pilot was recalling a different war in a different place.
- Reading or hearing of other pilots' experiences emphasises how easy it is for even seasoned pilots to make mistakes.
- "The pilot was the company's general manager, our most seasoned pilot with over 12,000 hours of flying," she wrote in a media statement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.