"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This pilot must put some sort of spell on his enemies in the air."
- Without warning, the pilot put the aircraft into a steep bank.
- The pilot shivered in spite of herself, and put the paper aside.
- The pilot watched the trail in his mirror and put the stick forward.
- The flight attendants said they would strike only for 11 days; the pilots have put no such limit on any possible job action.
- When the pilot put his nose down, he just made things easier for the missile.
- The pilots had put the aircraft on a collision course with a 3,000-meter (9,800 feet) mountain.
- The gunners opened up; the pilot put them in a slow spin at A-1.
- The pilot put the seaplane into a wide turn and peered around.
- The pilot got up and put his clothes on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.