"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The more people actually use laptops, however, the less compelling that image becomes.
- For record company marketers, the visual image has become far more important.
- These images become visible only if viewed through the special lens.
- Then the image on the ceiling became larger and clearer.
- Yet the more I forced myself not to think of her, the more powerful the images became.
- And in the end the images become common and one turns to words to find the reality.
- As I concentrated, an image of him grew before me, wavered, and became real.
- By 1954, the image of little green men had become inscribed in the public's collective consciousness.
- "That image is becoming a little harder to maintain," he said.
- In all his sculptures an idea or image becomes something else.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.