"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It seems that the remembered visual image replaces input from the retina.
- Another image replaced it for just a moment, a woman in long, flowing robes.
- He removed the images currently on-screen, replaced them with the new data.
- Robinson's image replaced the scene of destruction, his hair matted down by sweat.
- As cheerful, bright images replace narrative, they create stories that make sense only through the dark connections of the unconscious.
- By the time they cleared, Admiral Ross's image had replaced it.
- An image of a hand replaces the cursor or arrow.
- The risk is that the later image replaces that of the dancer at his or her best.
- That night, image replaced the printed word as the natural language of politics.
- An image filled with static and distortions replaced the ship on the screen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.