"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it is significant that the drawing focuses principally on the suffering of its subject.
- Physiology focuses principally at the level of organs and systems.
- One of his favourite lenses had to be focused principally on the light in the actor's eyes.
- It is principally focused on remakes of late 1950s and early 1960s hits, with a few new songs included.
- He has undertaken a wide range of research in theoretical and applied statistics, focusing principally on model building.
- These agreements focus principally on tourism, culture and infrastructure.
- Market segmentation has principally focused on the business travel market.
- He principally focused on business strategy, M&A, leadership development, and investor relations.
- However, I would like to point out that the report not only evaluates the policy, but focuses principally on the future, on development.
- His scholarly work has focused principally on the development of the sociology of science as an academic field.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.