"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1969 Glazer began a teaching career at Harvard after being awarded one of five positions created to focus on the problems of the cities.
- It was created in 1995 to focus more on writer-driven titles.
- A new label created to focus exclusively on stand-up comedy.
- It was the first organization created to focus exclusively on economic, social and cultural rights.
- Thus following the same philosophy, Openmaru was created to focus on a new field of Internet services that will be available for and aimed towards everyone.
- A gazetteer group was created to focus on districts and upazilas.
- AIF was created in 1953 to focus on the beneficial uses of nuclear energy.
- In 1972, the new American Ethnologist journal was created to focus on the expanding field of socio-cultural anthropology.
- Auxiliary women's organizations were created to focus women's talents on more traditional activities.
- In December 2010 a strategy and standards sub-group was created to specifically focus on matters relating to the door supervision sector.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.