"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He focused his later career mostly as an actor in French cinema.
- He continued to occasionally act until 1996, but focused his career on becoming an assistant director and eventually a line producer.
- Excited and inspired, Ali began to think seriously of focusing his career in film music.
- At age 16, she made a decision to focus her career on handball and left Kattem.
- As a result he decided to mainly focus his career on track cycling.
- Dwight is married to Carol who has focused her career on early childhood education.
- In recent years, however, John has increasingly focused his career as a screenwriter.
- In 2000 Tanner began focusing his career on studio work.
- After leaving, she focused her career to mainly voice acting work.
- She focused her career towards her first Children's album in 1996.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.