"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or companies may use scholarships and grants to focus research in ways useful chiefly to themselves.
- Tourism in Sarajevo is chiefly focused on historical, religious, and cultural aspects.
- Some are more indirectly connected to tourism; a few chiefly focus on domestic concerns.
- The analysis focuses chiefly on the interaction between advanced economies and developing ones.
- The fund focuses chiefly on economic and monetary policy.
- Until now, their attention has been focused chiefly on the leader of the industry, the American International Group.
- He therefore focused chiefly on achieving a peaceful settlement of the crisis in Belgium.
- Until recently psychologists have chiefly focused on parental bonds.
- Earlier versions of anti-spyware programs focused chiefly on detection and removal.
- His compositions focused chiefly on vocal music, and are a fine representation of the late Baroque style.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.