"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The investigation decided to focus on cases from 1946 to 1956 only.
- Both sites closed to the public in 2011 when the company decided to focus on other areas of their business.
- Why did you decide to focus on his love affairs?
- "So we decided to focus on the job they did."
- In that role, she decided to focus on the well-being of children and families.
- After a media storm during that period she decided to focus on her career.
- She decided instead to focus on the children's entertainment and education industry.
- At the age of 34 he therefore decided to focus on a future as a coach.
- In late 2008, the band decided to focus on other projects.
- And they decided not to focus only on children, whom the traditional players were trying to please.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.