"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He always tried to make sure his players were focused during the game.
- I just need to focus on things human, during this vacation.
- The leader needs to keep the other employees focused during this change period.
- Maybe it's petty to focus on one word during an hour debate.
- Normally, I would focus more on the weather at night, not during the day.
- The situation in Tibet will continue to focus attention during these months.
- The company focused its development on the French territory during the 1970s.
- Much of his other work focused on Britain during this time.
- She was young, pretty and French, which helped everyone stay focused during the briefing.
- He will focus on advertising posters during the period from 1880 to 1950.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.