"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A movement in the corner of his eyes caused him to focus on something in the distance.
- The challenge caused Wright to focus on building affordable housing for the middle class, which became the central concern of his later career.
- The design and the quality of the work caused me to focus on classic American styles.
- She didn't want to move, didn't want to do anything that would cause him to focus on her.
- This caused them to focus on having three different factions that played differently from each other.
- I would hope and trust that would cause him to focus on the issues.
- The question caused her to focus on me with interest and I guessed that she brought a considerable intelligence to any matter involving money.
- This experience caused him to focus his medical studies.
- She has said that the repeated change in language caused her to focus on the visual arts - having "suddenly been silenced."
- If you often feel too hungry, it can cause you to focus a lot on food.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.