"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once again, the two eyes seemed to focus him for a moment.
- The woman's eyes turned toward him, seemed to focus for a second, then the light in them went out.
- Second step - focus on the top 5 reasons for the problem.
- And so they did focus on ideas - for a while.
- If only my mind would stay clearly focused long enough for me to do something!
- Chicago focused on defense for most of the second half.
- That said, we must focus for a moment on the points made during the debate.
- "I'm trying to stay focused for the next three days and not change anything."
- Let us focus for a moment away from the woman and toward the other victim.
- I would now like to focus attention for a moment on what our citizens are asking us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.