"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, it comes equipped with a split-screen/microprism focusing screen for precise manual focusing.
- Unlike traditional optical viewfinders which may use a ground glass focusing screen, the GH1 EVF takes a small portion of the scene and magnifies it 10X.
- To maximize the underwater light, a fixed Nikon B Type Brite View focusing screen has been added to the viewfinder.
- Change the standard focusing screen from the A style (microprism only) to E style (split image with microprism ring).
- Focusing screens: the standard focusing screen, ground-glass with split-image and microprism collar, can be replaced by any of five other screens for specialised tasks.
- Acute Matte focusing screen with split-image bi-prism surrounded by microprisms.
- Uniquely amongst Canon EOS bodies it had an optical manual focus aid, a split-image focusing screen as well as a ring of microprisms.
- The Pentax K1000 SE substitutes a split image rangefinder plus microprism collar focusing screen.
- It has a removable pentaprism finder and focusing screen.
- A black cloth is required to keep stray light out while observing the image on the ground glass focusing screen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.