"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We'll start with the inside frame sections on this dowry chest .
- Have you come to inquire about the progress of your daughter's dowry chest?
- On a 15th-century dowry chest sit two of their creations: gold-leaf boxes that are like reliquaries.
- I can add some to her dowry, and I have crafted a red-oak dowry chest for her .
- You want a dowry chest for her.
- Then we'd see about the dowry chest for Preltar's daughter.
- "I came because I need some heavy decorative brass hinges for a dowry chest."
- I've revealed everything, yet your past is still locked up tight as a spinster's dowry chest.
- Marsh then married Sarah Williams, whose pinwheel-covered dowry chest, which is also in the show, looks like a cousin to the Barnard cupboard.
- "I've already embroidered the ones for my own dowry chest."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.