"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Twisting the gun away and kicking him hard in the chest.
- "Imagine a horse kicking you in the chest - from the inside out," he says.
- It felt like I had been kicked in the chest by a mule'.
- The shock itself can be uncomfortable-it may feel like you are being kicked in the chest.
- It felt like being kicked in the chest by a horse.
- The dancer gasped, feeling as though she had been kicked in the chest.
- They began to kick him in the head, the chest, stomach, and the genitals.
- Then - it was as if a mule had kicked him in the chest.
- He leaned forward and kicked me in the chest.
- He pushed the man over with his boot, then began kicking him in the chest and stomach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.