"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he fired the gun into his own chest.
- I fired another into his chest, and put one through his head before he fell.
- "So they dragged him out and fired three shots into his chest."
- At that point, he turned the gun on himself and fired once into his chest.
- With over 250 people in the club and a cop within feet of the victim, one shot was fired directly into his chest.
- Thomas fired seven to 10 more rounds into his chest to check he was dead.
- He was grinning when the hand holding the pistol fired into his chest.
- Then, at the distance of two short paces, he fired right into my chest.
- With the young man less than five feet away, he fired one shot into his chest.
- Then, one soldier fired two bursts from his rifle into the man's chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.