"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The foremost person, a squat man in a business suit, tore something from his chest.
- A sob was torn from her chest as she fled from him.
- She was going to tear the heart from his chest before this was over.
- She twisted as an agonized groan tore from her chest.
- Ignoring the pain, he ran, then suddenly stopped, tore the boy from his chest and slammed him to the ground.
- Then he tore the soggy bandages from his chest and dropped them in her lap.
- He cried out that his heart was being torn from his chest.
- His first words nearly tore Blade's heart from his chest.
- The words were torn from Raistlin's chest and came out stained with blood.
- He put his hands on the leech and began to tear it from the man's chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.