"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A sob escaped her when she spied the arrow protruding from his bloody chest.
- He let go of her and stood with his bloody chest exposed so the umon could see.
- That bloody chest had nearly been in his hands.
- He wiped his hands across the bloody chest.
- The jacket hung open over his bare bloody chest.
- She laid her hands awkwardly on the knight's bloody chest, not quite knowing what to do.
- He seemed to see my bloody chest for the first time, and his eyes went wide.
- She kneeled at our side and placed her hands on Willam's bloody chest.
- His head was bowed as in death, his chin resting on his bloody chest.
- He clung to that as he worked, lying down now and covering his bloody chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.