"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man fell to the ground, his chest torn open.
- He might have been a body lying on a road then, his chest torn open.
- The assassins shot him at close range tearing his chest and abdomen.
- It was not hard to see how he had died - that burst of machine-gun fire must have torn half his chest away.
- Then there came a breath so prolonged that it seemed as though it would tear open his chest.
- He glimpsed a sheriff tumbling backward, his chest torn open.
- Renn had just enough time to understand before the buckshot tore his chest apart.
- The slug punched a hole through my leather jacket and tore open his chest.
- There was a glint of metal, and an unbearable pain tore his chest apart.
- One slash had torn open Armadiel's chest and upper belly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.