"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have a bad chest cold and it's hard to breathe.
- Bronchitis is an inflammation in the lungs that some people call a chest cold.
- It has given him a permanent chest cold, and deposits iron rust on his fingers.
- In addition to the other uses, they also use it for chest colds.
- Suffering with a heavy chest cold and in 17th place over all Wednesday, he did not start the proceedings.
- Playing with a chest cold, Douglas missed 7 of 11 shots but managed 12 assists.
- And I did sleep well, even with a chest cold.
- "I just want to play against them," said Sax, who also had a chest cold.
- Most of us know it as a chest cold.
- All I acquired in line of duty was a chest cold.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.