"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sloan's head dropped again to his chest as she slumped with relief.
- He slumped down in the chair, head dropping to his chest.
- His head dropped to his chest and he raised it with difficulty.
- Her eyes dropped to his chest, as if that scar were a test of what he said.
- She dropped her head to his chest, sucking in air like a drowning person.
- Through sheer will she controlled the need to simply drop her head to his chest and weep.
- Cone's chin dropped to his chest, and he stared at the ground.
- His hand rose and fell again in the air, then dropped back to his chest.
- Giving up, she dropped her forehead to his chest.
- David dropped the binoculars to his chest and looked back at Palmer, who had also been watching.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.