"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some exotic-looking thing, one slung across the first man's chest, the other carried at port arms.
- Gallagher stood on the crypt landing, an M-16 slung across his chest.
- Each one had a Schmeisser machine pistol slung across his chest.
- He'd slung an identical weapon across his chest.
- The fourth carried a crossbow slung across his chest.
- He saw a blue-haired young woman with a laser rifle slung across her chest and a short sword in one hand.
- She held the second shotgun out to him and he slung it across his chest.
- Without dismounting, he reached into a messenger's pouch that was slung across his chest.
- He took a Uzi and slung it across his chest.
- For a month I have been able to sling my bag carelessly on one shoulder rather than across my chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.