"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Actually, Williamsburg was able to buy a prize piece of Americana, a colorfully painted dower chest, when it was auctioned by Sotheby's from a Virginia collection in May.
- Then, unsettled to note how the shimmery, pastel silk heightened her thin-skinned, fair coloring, she locked the bolt away in her dower chest.
- Indeed Sorka could not recall her parents' bedroom without the dower chest under the window.
- "There were Windsor chairs, painted dower chests, tall clocks and Vermont sideboards, most of them made in or near Bennington," he said.
- I put my share into the hidden strongbox to go with the dower chest, and Bostric bought himself a pair of boots, barely used, but an improvement over his muckers.
- That afternoon, I paid Wryson two coppers for the loan of his wagon and followed it, and the red-oak dower chest, out to Brettel's house.
- The furniture display boasts some glorious Welsh dressers and a colossal 17th-century dower chest.
- There are several painted chests, including a 1780 dower chest with a horse and rider motif for $110,000.
- Unless there's someone hiding in that dower chest.
- There's quite a romantic story attached to this dower chest, Rosalinda.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.