"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I moved to get off and Jadwiga's dead grip wrapped around my chest.
- Wrapping her arms around his chest, she pulled him from beneath the steering wheel.
- She climbed up on my back and wrapped her arms around my chest.
- He wrapped his arms around her chest, under her wings.
- She wrapped her arms around his chest and breathed deeply.
- Then I felt him move behind me, and his arm wrapped around my chest.
- A figure approached him with its arms wrapped around its chest.
- An arm strong as a steel band wrapped around his chest.
- His other arm was wrapped around the man's chest, clutching him tight.
- Something between an arm and a tentacle wrapped around his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.