"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When Jora'h saw her image again, he felt his heart being pulled from his chest.
- She rolled a corpse, knelt, pulled something from its chest.
- Corlo pulled her from his chest and looked at her.
- She felt as if her heart was being pulled from her chest, and the words came out all in a rush.
- She then proceeds to pull a glowing red heart from the dancer's chest as fake blood covers herself and the man.
- She reached for the dagger and pulled it from his chest.
- Only then did she realize that she had pulled the knife from his chest.
- He pulled another from his chest and hand and fell to the floor.
- She pulled his knife from her chest and drove it into his gut.
- He pulled the knife from Maria's chest and carried her to the hospital.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.