"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a gust of deep laughter from Conan's mighty chest.
- The Asharian applied all the pressure of his great strength, but that mighty chest did not give an inch.
- Pain clamped his mighty chest, soul deep, and he almost fell.
- My father, as I remember him first, was tall and straight, with a great spread of shoulder and a mighty chest.
- He had the mighty chest of a Viking and his limbs would have made those of three ordinary men.
- He sighed again, from the depths of his mighty chest, and let the screen shift its pictures on.
- As the chill thin air drew the life even out of his mighty chest.
- He had thrown the sheepskins from his mighty chest, the bones of which stood out grimly.
- You've only to look at his great arms and - 114 - mighty chest all covered with tattooing like a common sailor.
- With his other hand he beat his mighty chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.