"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Much broader of shoulders, with a deep, powerful chest.
- He seemed to be frozen in place, his powerful chest rising and falling.
- He folded his arms across his powerful chest and glared down at her.
- The vague light from the sky gleamed on his powerful chest and shoulders.
- She could hear his heart beating rapidly against his powerful chest.
- He took a deep breath, stretching out his big, powerful chest.
- His great powerful arms were crossed over a chest no less powerful.
- With the other he ran his palm over the stallion's deep, powerful chest.
- He had been breathing hard, expanding the width of an already powerful chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.