"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If she'd had a knife at that moment, Whitney would have plunged it into his chest.
- One of the girls then plunged the knife into Jazz's chest.
- He raised the blade to plunge it into my chest.
- I drew the other knife and plunged it into his chest, searching for the heart.
- After this, he pretended to plunge a letter opener into his chest.
- He plunged the blade into my chest at an odd angle.
- The last thing he felt was it plunging into his chest.
- She plunged it into your chest, above the heart.
- In one lightning move he plunged the knife into the guard's chest.
- A man couldn't plunge a knife into his own chest at that angle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.