"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You're doing fine," he said as he pulled the covers back up to his chest.
- Cobbie reached for me, and I pulled him to my chest.
- Rosie was still calling out David's name as she hugged him, pulled his body to her chest.
- Was one hand pulled in just a trifle closer to her chest?
- He caught her hand and pulled it to his chest.
- He gripped the boy's shoulders and pulled him to his chest.
- Kirk pulled his hand to his chest, clearly in pain.
- He pulled his knees to his chest and dropped them suddenly.
- Pulling the string back to his chest, he let the arrow fly at me.
- Maybe I'd better hold onto her," he said, pulling the baby closer to his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.