"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was the one who left three sets later as a national celebrity.
- When the court decided to take up the issue, Devi had become a national celebrity.
- Sammy Davis was a national celebrity for the four decades before his death yesterday.
- Reality television has the potential to turn its participants into national celebrities, at least for a short period.
- He was among one of 4 awards given to national celebrities.
- "She's achieved national celebrity at a level most politicians can only dream of."
- He was wounded, but survived to become a national celebrity.
- The committee's hope is that a national celebrity may become involved in the project.
- Even national celebrities have done time there for driving while under the influence of alcohol.
- Later after the terrorist attack Jimmy has become somewhat of a national celebrity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.