"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The typical media frenzy surrounding celebrity death ensued.
- On reflection, there's nothing new either about public preoccupation with sudden celebrity deaths.
- A second celebrity death on the ski slopes provided another nearly all-consuming story for the nation's all-news cable channels yesterday.
- For the tabloids, no celebrity death is ever final.
- Similarly, celebrity deaths produce their share of tears but seldom the feeling that the world has been fundamentally altered.
- Hoaxes about the death of a celebrity increase in frequency when genuine celebrity deaths occur.
- Are you enthralled by stories of celebrity deaths?
- Anniversary news (anniversaries of major events or celebrity deaths)
- Stella works at the Starion, a dinner theater were celebrity deaths are re-enacted.
- Recent celebrity deaths: James Coburn, actor, age 74, of a heart attack.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.